- An organization having a common focus
- Considering the whole when working with a person, an organization or a company
- The state of being a Leader
Institute of Holistic Leadership LLC…
…provides you with skills to become the Leader of your Success Track, be it your health, your personal goals, or your professional goals. We give you the tools to achieve success in your personal and professional life. This is achieved through seminars; educational programs and private sessions.
Our programs combine holistic and medical philosophies. According to research, over 65% of the population is now using holistic models as a part of their approach to success. IHL programs are designed for a variety of audiences: healthcare, business, and the general community.
Would you like to receive the Free IHL Newsletter?
Learn Health Tips and Information to Improve Your Life!
Click on firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Newsletter” in the Subject Line!
What are YOU interested in?
Education in Holistic Models – Aromatherapy, Non-Directive Imagery, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and more?
CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS STARTING NOW!!!
Move to a New Level of Knowledge in Holistic Models!
Contact IHL to Learn More!
Black Lives Matter
IHL Anti-Discrimination Policy
The Institute of Holistic Leadership (IHL) is committed to providing a learning environment that is free from illegal discrimination based upon an individual’s race, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Illegal discrimination in any form will not be tolerated at the Institute.
IHL provides an environment conducive to education for all learners; We ensure that all learners are treated equally. We protect learners against discrimination and uphold human rights.
Refund Policy as of January 2019:
Pathways, Seminars and any 2-hour Presentations Cancellation Prior to Class:
- Full Refund minus $5 processing fee
- Any attendance in class results in no refund
Certifications Courses & Additional Seminars:
- Full Tuition Refund for up to 25% attendance of course contact hours minus a processing fee.
- Attendance of 26% or greater of any course results in no refund.
- The processing fee is dependent upon the number of hours in the course:
- 3 or 4 contact hour = $10 fee
- 5 contact hour = $15 fee
- 6 or greater hour = $20 fee
- No transfer of tuition from one course/seminar to another is permitted.
- Tuition will be refunded via PayPal refund, IHL check, or credit card.
- Class attendance requirements for successful completion are stated on the course/seminar syllabus.
- In the case of documented student illness or accident, death in the family, or other circumstances beyond the control of the student, the student may be entitled to special refund consideration, and the school may settle the account for an amount that is less than that called for by the school’s established policy.
- In the case that the Institute of Holistic Leadership closes and/or ceases to exist, the student will be refunded one hundred percent of tuition paid for courses not completed by the student in the program due to IHL not offering courses.
Did you know you can begin the Holistic Health Consultant Certification NOW?
Contact Us NOW!